Something About Midsummerr – Blogging Case Study
Let me introduce you first something about our Blog. You might know about me as an owner of MyTrickSource and I Share Android Tips, Installation Guides and off course on Facebook, how to Easily Hack Fb Account (a post in MyTrickSource Page) which I posted back in 2013. Though I do not post any hacking article as of now and this blog is no way to Hacking or Blackhat technique.
Why I Changed my Niche from Android to Content Marketing?
Well, this might seems quite horrible. Android and Content marketing is completely different, Right? Let me explain to you what is the reason behind it. I was a JNV (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya) Student, and I started Blogging, back in 2010 during 2 Month JNV Vacation. I made some blogs, and the following things occurred:
- Failure in smartwinsoft.blogspot.com (2010-11)
- Failure in androidusercommunity.blogspot.com (2011-12)
- Failure in techdonor.blogspot.com (2012)
- Huge Success in MyTrcikSource.blogspot.com (1st January 2013 to 1st October 2013) (But left Blogging for two years)
- Penalized idroidhorizon.blogspot.com (2015-15)
- Got Penalized by Google in www.droidphoria.com (2015-17)
Failure is not a Big issue for the first three blog. I was completely newbie at that time. You might be thinking about number 4, right? As I mentioned already, I was a student of JNV which is backed up by Central Government of India where no Laptops, PC or Mobiles are allowed. However, I did Blogging during vacations only. One of my JNV Vacation in 2013 was so lucky which made me drive 1300+ Visitor with more that 40,000-page view per day. What I did is, Pumped my Blog SEO with some Tricks which I learned from MyBloggerTricks. However, going forward, I got back to my FiveStar Jail (JNV) for studying Science. I left Blogging for two years (yes even on vacation, I did not Blog up) and there is no way to get even 200 Pageview per day on MyTrickSource.
After Completing Class 12 from JNV, I started Blogging again with the same topic “Android”. The Blog was iDroidHorizon and got quite Success as I was having some experience of MyTrickSource. However, the Black day of iDroidHorizon comes when I Shared Some Hacked/Cracked Games for Android. Google Kicked me out of the Clan (in COC Language), haha joking. You know that!
I left Blogging again for a year because I had taken Admission in Resonance for Engineering Coaching. Finally, in 2017, I got Admission in B-Tech as well as time to restart Blogging. Almost 40% of my Blogging knowledge washed away from my brain, and I had some old SEO tips. I started Droidphoria.com and the following mistake I did:
- Successfully Built some LOW-Quality Backlinks
- Created very Poor Quality Links in some Unindexed Forum (foum.oneplus.net, forum.xda-developer.com, etc.)
- 100+ LOW-Quality NoFollow Backlinks by Blog Commenting on some cheap Blog (via DropMyLink.com Research).
Finally, New Google Update Penalized me which let me sell Droidphoria at a very cheap Bucks. On this Blogging Journey of 7 years, Whatever I learned most is “Search Engine Optimization”. This is the reason why I Changed my Niche from Android to SEO.
Midsummerr.co.uk is going to Cover the following stuff:
- Content Marketing Guides
- DeCode the Secret of Pro SEO Techniques
- Remove the Anonymous Mask of Pro Bloggers
- Countless Coupons of various Hosting (like Bluehost, Godaddy, Dreamhost, Hostgator, etc.)
- Countless Coupons of SEO Tools (Like Grammarly, Ahrefs, SEMrush, etc.)
- Midsummerr.co.uk Weekly Giveaways
- Various Tips and Tricks
- Also, much more Blogging Stuff
Well, these will be the free content of midsummerr.co.uk. Soon, we will be Opening an MS Paid Service Gateway too. For any Query, You can contact us here.
Thank YOU. Happy Blogging. Stay Tuned to get our latest Blogging Guides.